Adding enhancements to your back-yard pool design can add stimulation, soothing sights and sounds, plus can engage your senses to result in a more enjoyable experience for you and your family. When building your pool and choosing to add some special features such as water fountains, fire elements or enhanced lighting effects, it’s extremely important to take into consideration the proportion and scale of the enhancements in comparison to the size of your pool and your yard. If the new pool is a part of your new home construction, it’s easiest to add these features during the design process, as opposed to adding them on later. This way you make absolutely sure that everything flows correctly with the layout of your backyard oasis. If you’re adding features onto an existing pool, you’ll want to make sure you know the shape of your pool (geometric, free-form, infinity, etc.) and the materials that your pool is built with in order to add a feature that blends in with your existing design. Also, unless you are adding a very basic feature, you’ll definitely want to hire an experienced and qualified pool builder, plumber, electrician or pool technician to install your pool’s enhancements correctly.
Pools by Bradley offers numerous options when it comes to enhancements to your pool design! From water features to fire elements, we also have entertainment options that can be added in order to enhance the recreational time that you will be spending in your new outdoor environment. Some examples of the possibilities include slides, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, in-pool volleyball / basketball, built in coolers, and fire pits. Here is some additional info on the enhancements that we offer to help take the pool of your dreams to the next level:
Water Features: A great way to create a relaxing environment in your backyard. Hearing water in motion engages our senses: its soothing to watch, calming to touch and relaxing to hear.
- Sheer Falls and Scuppers: Offer the beauty of moving water without the cost of a complete waterfall.
- Bubblers: A fun addition to any pool!
- Spillways: Offer a beautiful tranquil look and sound to your pool.
- Wall Sprays: A fun addition that offers the sound of rain and the focal point of moving water. Plus, kids love them!
- Step Down Spillways: Offers a unique and eye-catching transition into the pool area.
- Deck Jets: These shoot a steady stream of water into your pool to help enhance the look and sound of the water.
Pool Lights: Adding lighting to your pool allows you to keep using your pool and backyard oasis even as the evening encroaches and the sun sets. They can bring a whole new experience to your pool design in the evening, adding an amazing ambiance to the evening and allowing the pool to take on an entirely different look. A great addition for entertaining!
Waterfalls: Typically built with real or faux rocks or boulders, waterfalls are usually part of a more “nature based” pool design and one of the most popular water features added to swimming pools. The amazing sound and sight of water running over creatively placed rock adds wonderful effects to your pool’s atmosphere.
Spas: There are numerous health benefits to sitting in a spa – especially one right in the comfort of your back yard! Relaxing and inviting on those cool days and nights, spas offer you the ability to unwind and clear your mind when you otherwise wouldn’t be in your pool. The warm water and therapeutic jets offer a way to relieve the tensions of the day.
Entertainment: Enhance your recreational time in your pool by adding some fun entertainment features. Here at Pools by Bradley, the sky’s the limit when it comes to adding FUN to your outdoor oasis!
- Grottos: Add an exhilarating aspect to your pool atmosphere! A stone feature, grottos have water cascading over the entrance with seating behind the waterfall adding a thrilling and enticing feature.
- Water Slides: Fun for the whole family! Slides can be made out of a plastic composite material or out of a rock like material, so no matter what they will go with your pool design. They add fun and excitement to your pool – children and adults alike love slides!
- Rain Curtains: Moving water adds to both the sound and look of your pool. Children love to play in it and adults love to watch and hear it. The tranquil sound of the moving water can also be used to mask noisy roads that may be nearby.
- Synthetic Turf: If you want to bring the outdoors in, use synthetic turf. A grass-like material, it can be used to cover the entire pool deck or just certain areas. Synthetic turf has come a long way, offering a harmonious look that blends wonderfully with your outdoor yard and allows for less separation between your screened in room and your yard.
- Fire Pits: Who doesn’t love fire elements? Cool nights are an excellent way to warm up and still enjoy the outdoors and the ambiance of your pool. The sky is the limit to the creativity that can be used when designing and building fire pits.
- Wet Bar and Wet Seating Area: There is nothing more refreshing than relaxing on a hot day in the pool with friends while enjoying a tasty and refreshing cold beverage. These “in pool” seating areas are a blast and are perfect for entertaining with friends and family.
Pools by Bradley is Here for YOU
All of us here at Pools by Bradley live and breathe our mission of designing and building your ultimate outdoor pool atmosphere – but the most important thing is we want you have FUN! We intend to inspire you to improve the recreational time you spend with your family and friends in your new outdoor environment. Adding enhancements to your pool is a GREAT way to do that! Our motto is “take care of the customer and everything else will take care of itself”. When you choose Pools by Bradley to help you build your dream pool, you can rest assured that you’re choosing the very best. As a local family owned and operated company founded in 1996, we have received numerous design awards and honors. Pools by Bradley is rated as one of the top 50 pool builders in the U.S., plus recognized as the “Best Pool Company” in Orlando by Orlando Magazine several years in a row! We offer custom built pools and spas with additions ranging from water features and lighting effects to rain curtains and water slides…the sky’s the limit! Contact us online or call us today at 407-323-7496 to see how we can help you build the pool of your dreams!